Monday, October 5, 2015

The Hot Days are Coming!!

Hello Everybody,
Hoping you are all Happy and Well,
I have had a busy last month with all things other than sewing plus adding school holidays to it all !! I enjoyed my grandchildren over this time having the company of my big boy Grandies  also my little ones came for a holiday with their mum and dad.
It is the 2nd month of Spring and already having hot days of 38C in some places. So I think we are heading for a very hot Summer!!
Hoping to start a new quilt tomorrow for my granddaughter who is 5 yrs.
I have collected this adorable fabric for her quilt. Still needing some more fabric but will be able to get started.
This Fairy Dream  panel, Bush Baby Birds and Pebbles I purchased from Logans Patchwork.




When I attended the Wangi Quilters Club Quilt Show and saw their artistic talents I have to showcase some on here to share. They were amazing so impressive and inspiring.

Some more to share

.




 Love Santa.



These next 2 quilts are original Art Quilts by Trish Smith and she achieved some Awards with the showing of them .









Some Crochet art for the crochet lovers. I would love to be able to crochet, it looks fabulous so creative..
I am a knitter and there is not much of that happening either at the moment.
My brother is suffering from Dementa and I have been taking him to be assessed and other appointments but in 2 weeks we should know his needs and all the running around will be finished and I look forward to the time for my sewing again.

Thank you kindly for calling in,
Your friend ,
Jen x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,oh i love those fabrics,that bird one is so cute and thankyou for showing us these awesome quilts,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

Radka said...

Hi Jen,
it is going to be a sweet quilt for your granddaughter :-)
Thanks for sharing pictures from a show with us,
xx

margaret said...

wonderful selection of fabrics for the quilt and some great quilts you have shared with us. Do hope your brother gets the help and support he will need and support for the family too

www.paperpreneurs.com said...

Your quilts are wonderful! I like how you have combined colors. Quilt with Santa is for sure a peace of art!