Sunday, May 11, 2014

Trying to get my projects finished.

Hello dear readers,

I haven't a finish for myself  at the moment. I have some very close finishes waiting for quilting and binding .I am hopeing for some more sewing days next week  to get this done as I have a few new projects in mind. My placement wall is empty as I am quilting my current project.
.I am taking the opportunity to share and showcase some of  Joannah's ( my dear niece)   quilts she made in this post.


The fabric selections are bright and happy for this childs quilt.



 Another lovely selection of fabric.
Any child would love these quilts .



This quilt is spectacular with the vibrant colours and the prints are a focus of  the Aboriginals life and spirituality.

Civil War block.

I love the bright colour  matched prints on this quilt.



This week I have planned more time in the woman's cave  aka the sewing room and hopefully without any
 distractions from outside influences.

Happy sewing week.
Stay happy and well.
Jen x

4 comments:

margaret said...

good to see the talents you have are shared by your niece, some lovely quilts here

Jenny said...

The quilts are lovely. Hope you get to the sewing cave
I haven't been in mine for ages. May be this weekend.

J said...

I love those happy, lively colors that your niece chose for her childrens' quilts! If I attempted one, it would be a nice break from the usual "serious" projects I do - with quietly coordinated colors that will fit well in a bedroom. Pretty boring compared to these!

Marilyn said...

The quilts are lovely and bright for any child.