Sunday, January 29, 2012

One Project Finished.

Hello everyone. I love connecting with my blogging friends and this certainly is a place of interest on here with our treasures and creations on display. The enthusiasm is very catching .
Today I have been pulling out projects for myself that I would like to achieve. Projects I have had my mind on for a while that I would love to make this year.
I have finished one small project and mailed it on its way.

Quilties Trade The button is at the bottom of my blog. It sounds fun to do and not a big project to get done.
 Go to Sandra Kaye blog and you can see the Quilties .

Here are mine I have sent.


 The theme was lace so I put some lace embelishment on them.
I also tried to keep the fabric  Australian.





This last week on the 25th I have to admit to a Birthday.
I shared the day with dear friends and my Daughter and 3 of my  8 grandchildren.




At least I made another birthday I guess.
Happy Quilting 
Jen x

6 comments:

Frances Leate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gudrun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Radka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Happy Birthday! We're getting better....not older! Wonderful photos!

Radka said...

Hi Jen! I thought I left a comment here, but I can't see it. Late birthday wishes :))
Lovely fabric in your last project, very nice :)